DCI Group is a leading communications, consulting, business services and public affairs firm. We engage political and business elites and broader audiences in the most challenging political and business situations across the globe. We build deep relationships with our clients, focus on results and position them for success.
We offer experienced professionals in every corner of the United States and worldwide from London to New Delhi, Brussels to Bangkok. DCI Group provides on-the-ground consulting; business and public policy strategies; corporate and crisis communications; new media development; grassroots and citizen mobilization programs; and government affairs services to meet clients’ business objectives.
This individual will work on various issue management campaigns on behalf of a client with interests in Europe, Latin America and other parts of the world.
• Provide general leadership, presence, and internal and external representation for client with third party stakeholders, as necessary.
• Coordinate tasks on client projects interacting with internal client services teams and external consultants on a daily basis.
• Establish excellent relationships and ongoing communication with client and clients internal team.
• Understand and work well with all areas of the business, developing relationships within the firm.
• Set strategic framework for client/project/internal plans, sets measurements for success, and resolve high level strategic and tactical issues.
• Prepare strategic and tactical plans to execute the client’s agenda.
• Project management.
• Prepare weekly status reports for projects
• Excel in written and oral communication.
• Experience in the private sector, international policy and/or political advocacy.
• Experience in public affairs industry and media relations.
• Working knowledge of global trends in business, politics and public policy.
• Proven capability as a strategic thinker.
• Must be able to recruit and interact with executives, industry leaders and experts and other stakeholders.
• Experience in managing multiple people and projects simultaneously.
• Must be self starter.
• BA/BS required.
• Must be fluent in Spanish (writing and speaking). Fluent in Portuguese a plus.
Please apply at https://www.dcigroup.com/careers/