Good-sized upstairs bedroom with large closet and nice furnishings. Shares recently renovated full bath with one other room. (I’ll explain the roommate situation when we correspond – both rooms are available.) Downstairs has well-equipped kitchen, central air, living/dining room, sun porch, hardwood floors and good lighting. We have an alarm system and keyless entry but Southwest DC is very safe. Townhouse is just a few blocks from Waterfront Metro and The Wharf/The Anthem. Short walk to Capitol Hill and Congressional Office Buildings, Safeway, CVS, L’Enfant Plaza, and Nats Park. Street parking permits are available to DC residents. Move in date negotiable. i-71 compliant.
Furnished Bedroom, Townhouse in Charming & Convenient Southwest Waterfront
- Cheverly House For Rent- Capitol Hill’s Charming Neighbor
- 201 3RD ST NE
- $2,590 / 2br – 1002ft2 – Remodeled 2 Bed 2 Bath with w/d steps from Metro & Whole Foods (U Street/Shaw)
- Furnished 1 Br, 1 BA Navy Yard Condo – Parking & Utilities Included!
- For Lease: a 1 BR, 1 BA penthouse level condo in Arlington
"I received so many qualified applications in less than 24 hours, it was overwhelming."- Staff Assistant
"Thank you for the service you provide, it is a tremendous help to our office. Please keep up the great work. I, myself, used Hillzoo to get an internship on the Hill. No doubt, that opening helped me in starting my career here in DC."- Staff Assistant
"The position was filled very quickly and the caliber of applicants has been outstanding."- Spherion Pacific Enterprises LLC
"After six days, we've received about a hundred resumes, which is sufficient for our needs. Using HillZoo has been incredibly helpful, and we would recommend posting on the site in the future."- The Seaboard Corporation
- Director, Government Relations – Berkshire Hathaway Energy January 17, 2023
- President January 9, 2023
- Senior Policy Associate November 25, 2022
- Director of Public Policy, Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund November 21, 2022
- Executive Vice President of Programs & Strategy at the National Immigration Law Center November 11, 2022