Spacious and sunny top floor 1-bedroom apartment just 3 blocks from the Wharf/DC Waterfront. Newly renovated with a Capitol view and high 10′ ceilings, featuring open kitchen/living room/dining room with updated kitchen and plentiful cabinet space, as well as a ton of storage space including walk-in closet with built in drawers and cabinets. In the boutique Potomac Place Towers in the Hot neighborhood of Southwest DC, anything you need is at your fingertips with high-end amenities – including 24-hour front desk concierge, pool, 3 workout rooms (cardio, weight, dance studio), a party room, business center, secure bike storage room, laundry, and cozy lobby. Blocks to three Metro stations (L’Enfant Plaza, Waterfront-SEU, and Federal Center SW) Whole Foods, Safeway, Harris Teeter, trendy restaurants, Nationals Park, soccer stadium, Arena Stage, Capitol & National Mall. Easy walk to House office buildings and just one mile to Senate office buildings. Just off I-395 makes for easy driving to Northern Virginia. This unit will not stay on the market very long – schedule a showing today! 800 4th St SW N818, Washington, DC 20024. Rent $2,050/month – ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED, except cable and internet. Available October 1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to schedule a viewing.
1 Bedroom Condo for Rent in Southwest
- Cheverly House For Rent- Capitol Hill’s Charming Neighbor
- 201 3RD ST NE
- $2,590 / 2br – 1002ft2 – Remodeled 2 Bed 2 Bath with w/d steps from Metro & Whole Foods (U Street/Shaw)
- Furnished 1 Br, 1 BA Navy Yard Condo – Parking & Utilities Included!
- For Lease: a 1 BR, 1 BA penthouse level condo in Arlington
"Thank you for the service you provide, it is a tremendous help to our office. Please keep up the great work. I, myself, used Hillzoo to get an internship on the Hill. No doubt, that opening helped me in starting my career here in DC."- Staff Assistant
"The position was filled very quickly and the caliber of applicants has been outstanding."- Spherion Pacific Enterprises LLC
"I received so many qualified applications in less than 24 hours, it was overwhelming."- Staff Assistant
"After six days, we've received about a hundred resumes, which is sufficient for our needs. Using HillZoo has been incredibly helpful, and we would recommend posting on the site in the future."- The Seaboard Corporation
- Policy Analyst, Banking June 4, 2021
- Cheverly House For Rent- Capitol Hill’s Charming Neighbor June 4, 2021
- Vice President, Advocacy – Shriver Center on Poverty Law June 4, 2021
- Director, BPC Action (Health Policy) May 27, 2021
- Deputy Director of Research and Policy May 15, 2021