Front Porch Strategies is an award winning international voter contact firm based out of Columbus, Ohio. Our passion is helping candidates, elected officials and conservative causes win by personally connecting them with voters and constituents.
The Vice President will serves as the main point of contact between Front Porch Strategies and their clients. The primary responsibilities of the VP will be to generate and grow existing business while providing the highest level of customer service and expert guidance in executing constituent contact programs. The VP will also create and implement the Front Porch Strategies Marketing plan.
Front Porch Strategies will teach invaluable communications, campaign, government and technology skills. The work environment at Front Porch Strategies has developed a fun-natured culture of hard work and creativity. The VP will report directly to the President.
• Work directly with clients to plan, schedule and execute projects
• Develop new business relationships
• Track and report progress
• Direct and Implement a Marketing Plan
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective communication including strong telephone skills
• Have a positive attitude at all times
• Willingness to take direction and learn
• Capitol Hill experience required, campaign experience a plus
• Full Time
• Salary and Bonus
Contact Brian Osborne at email@example.com to apply.