The Project Coordinator will have at least a basic understanding of the progressive movement, and a strong commitment to progressive politics, issue campaigns, and Democratic candidates. He or she will also have a basic understanding of online political organizing, excellent communication skills, an interest in learning new skills, political smarts, a “master-of-all-trades” ability to take on new roles, and a keen sense of discretion.
Responsibilities include maintaining research schedule, coordinating and communicating the CEO’s research, presentation and marketing activities with company management, staff and clients. Additional responsibilities include scheduling travel, handling expenses and researching information needed by the CEO or others within the firm. Position requires a team player with ability to multi-task and strong organizational, communication, writing and editing skills. Ideal candidate will have experience in survey research or political campaigns/consulting and a minimum of three years’ work experience. Submit cover letter, with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Project Coordinator” in the subject line. Please include details on where you heard about this opportunity.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Democratic politics in project management, project coordination or administrative executive assistant role.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- As the point of contact for multiple relationships outside the firm, the Project Coordinator will need to have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to represent the firm and CEO in a professional manner.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office products, and presentation software.
- Excellent written and verbal communications abilities.
- “Get-it-done” attitude, along with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Flexibility and team-oriented attitude that is needed in a small firm.
Greenberg Quinlan Rosner is one of the world’s premier research and strategic consulting firms. We specialize in political polling and campaign strategy, helping political candidates, parties, advocacy groups, and ballot initiatives succeed across the United States and around the globe. GQR also supports some of the world’s leading corporations and business executives in navigating changing global trends and improving their performance, reputation, and profitability. You can learn more about GQR at www.greenbergresearch.com.