The Business Industry Political Action Committee (BIPAC) is looking to immediately hire a Grassroots Services Assistant to a full time position with benefits. Qualified candidates will have excellent phone and organizational skills and be familiar with Excel and Photoshop. Previous HTML and customer service experience is desired, but not required. Must be able to work independently as well as interact well in a team environment.
Grassroots Services Assistant duties include:
• Assist Director, Grassroots Services with leadership level membership outreach
• Maintain and update BIPAC member websites including action alerts, newsletters and minor text editing
• Troubleshoot and respond to questions from BIPAC members relating to website issues
• Conduct new member trainings on how to use the BIPAC website administration system
• Organize database updates and research, as needed
Send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org