ABOUT LEAPFROG SOLUTIONS, INC.
LeapFrog Solutions, Inc., is a strategic communications consulting firm that specializes in stakeholder engagement and metrics-based outcomes. We skillfully navigate multiple and often competing priorities of complex organizations to deliver transformational change with proven results. Our integrated approach involves understanding and influencing audience behaviors by changing attitudes to Make Your Message Matter®.
LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. — a strategic communications consulting firm on a fast growth track with the federal government — seeks an experienced, motivated, and energetic Executive Marketing Assistant to support the CEO in maximizing her ability to operate efficiently and swiftly, especially in areas of event participation, business development, and meeting follow-up. This position requires frequent interaction with the executive team, the board of advisors, industry and government officials, senior management in other firms, and important clients.
Following is a general description of the desired outcomes of the position.
• Achieve 100 percent follow-up on all meetings CEO attends.
• Prepare CEO for meetings through research and then organize for easy reference.
• Prepare agenda for weekly meeting with CEO.
• Manage CEO’s email and calendar by scheduling and prioritizing internal and external meetings, conferences, speaking engagements, board meetings, and special events.
• Ensure the security of proprietary and confidential information.
• Develop PowerPoint presentations, documents, and marketing information for meetings.
• Attend weekly internal meetings with CEO, take notes of all action items, and follow-up to ensure action items are completed.
• Manage CEO’s board participation and presentations:
o Industry Advisory Council (IAC)
o Government Technology & Services Coalition (GTSC)
o Women in Homeland Security (WHS)
o Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC)
o Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce (FCCC)
o Communities in Schools of Virginia (CIS VA)
o Communities in Schools of NOVA (CIS NOVA)
o Industry Government Council (IGC)
• Provide business development support through active follow-up and building relationships.
• Assist CEO in identifying strategic speaking engagements and, once engaged, help prepare for speaking engagements, possibly attending events as well.
• Assist with special projects and consult with team leads.
• Client Service — experience with some type of client service and innately knows how to listen to clients and make them feel heard and cared for.
• Technologically Savvy — advanced user of Microsoft applications and research tools.
• Organization and Planning Skills — plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner; focuses on key priorities and is able to put systems in place.
• Flexibility and Adaptability — adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change, maintains a positive attitude, and is calm under pressure.
• Marketing and Sales — though not a salesperson, has a love of marketing and PR and understands the importance of networking.
• Communication — speaks and writes clearly and articulately in a concise manner; comfortable speaking directly to company management and clients.
• Writing and Editing Skills — strong grammatical skills and ability to write and edit copy and correspondence.
• Intelligence — learns quickly and has business acumen; demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
• Persistence — demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get things done; takes direction and runs with it.
• Work Ethic — strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
• Openness to Feedback and Ideas — often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or feedback.
• Integrity — recognizes this position has access to highly confidential information and realizes, without being told, that it is not to be shared with anyone.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing and business administration or related field.
• Previously supported a CEO or a marketing/sales executive.
• Experience working with a communications firm or government contractor.
• Experience with GovWin, GSA eBuy, FedBizOpps, and so forth.
Competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements (please include a figure) to email@example.com and place “Executive Marketing Assistant” in subject header. Our system is automated, and failure to place this exact phrase in the subject header will result in your message remaining unread.
LeapFrog Solutions, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of LeapFrog Solutions, Inc., to provide opportunities to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.