Job Code: 2791
Location: Washington, DC
Employment Duration: Regular Full-Time
Amplify is re-imagining the way teachers teach and students learn. We enable teachers to manage whole classrooms and, at the same time, empower them to offer more personalized instruction, so that students become more active, engaged learners.
Amplify is comprised of three divisions. The Amplify Insight and Amplify Learning divisions grew out of the work of Wireless Generation and, as a complement, the Amplify Access division was created shortly thereafter.
Amplify Insight is harnessing the power of data and coaching to raise the level of performance of districts, teachers and students. Insight provides districts and states across the country with educational assessment and analytic solutions that measure student learning and drive personalized instruction. By making data actionable in real time, our Insight products and services help teachers and administrators assess student progress, adapt to student needs and accelerate student learning.
Amplify is looking for a passionate Administrative Assistant to join our Government Relations team. Ideal candidates will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Assist team members in all areas of daily business including scheduling, phone calls, and research
- Answer phones, make travel arrangements, and prepare expense reports
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files
- Serve as primary liaison with the office landlord
- Attend education policy events
Basic Qualifications of Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of related experience
Preferred Qualifications of Administrative Assistant:
- Highly organized with the ability or prioritize multiple tasks while managing work time efficiently
- Proficient problem solver and attention for details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Experience with schedule management, meeting planning, and travel arrangement
- Ability to support multiple team members
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and web-based tools
- Poise, professionalism, and maturity to interact with government officials and staff
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds
Amplify Education, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V