The Congressman is a champion of progressive ideals has a strong focus on education, civil rights, and science and technology policy.
– Assist with office administrative tasks including, sorting incoming mail, greeting visitors, and answering the telephone.
– Assist in the preparation of letters to constituents.
– Perform legislative research.
– Respond to requests from constituents.
– Attend briefings, hearings, and special events.
– Sit in on meetings with stakeholders.
– Gain valuable Hill experience and learn about the legislative process.
Candidates with full-time availability are highly preferred. Additionally, ties to the Bay Area and additional languages are preferred.