The Midtown Group has been retained by the global leader in data-driven campaigning services. They work with both incumbents and challengers in democratic processes in the world’s largest democracies and most competitive political arenas. They combine cutting edge research and the best campaigning minds from across the globe to provide clients with election-winning solutions. This fast growing company has doubled in size in 18 months and is set for a similar expansion in the next year and we are urgently seeking 4 new Project Managers to join their Alexandria office on a full time basis.
We are looking for Project Managers who can manage campaign and data driven projects, develop project management systems and processes, and ensure that we deliver services and products to the highest possible standards. Ideal candidates will be comfortable working across the commercial, social and political divisions of the company, coordinating and helping teams to design and deliver profitable, effective and achievable projects internally and for a range of international clients.
Those selected will be responsible for managing the delivery of client projects, working with data engineers, data scientists, creative production, digital marketing and other specialist functions, and interacting directly with clients at a senior level. In addition, you will develop management processes and project management tools that can be effectively employed across projects of all sizes, to ensure personnel are responsive to project developments and can deliver effectively. You’ll combine innovative thinking with best practice approaches to help take projects from conception to launch and beyond. In return we can offer you the chance to work on a range unique and rewarding projects with the potential for international travel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage and supervise projects throughout the entire life-cycle (initiation to closeout), providing the leadership element for small, bespoke specialist project teams.
Design, develop and implement project management processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s project delivery.
Carry out progress reporting, risk management and contractual and financial controls in relation to the project or initiative.
Be client facing representative on your allocated projects.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent skills and knowledge
• Prince 2, APM or equivalent qualified
• Proven and excellent project management skills with knowledge of project management methodologies and processes
• Proven experience of successfully managing a range of complex projects in the role of a Project Manager, and utilizing process driven project management methodologies in an Agile environment.
• Experience in the design and development of program or project initiatives (a minimum of 5 years for the Senior Project Manager role).
• The ability to create and implement project management processes and structures that will increase the efficacy of project delivery in a rapidly expanding organization.
• Experience of mentoring and managing others in a project team.
• Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience of working in a data related campaign strategy and communications agency and/or in the delivery of digital client solutions.
Salary range: 65K to 80K, DOE
Please send resumes to: David@themidtowngroup.com