No Labels is seeking a Deputy Director to work closely with the senior management team. This position is perfect for someone who is systems-oriented, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and possesses a truly bipartisan ethos. This position offers a unique hybrid of internal and external responsibilities. No Labels is a friendly work environment with a mission-driven team.
Daily tasks include:
• Management of office operations, including oversight of the organization’s budget, finance, payroll and benefits
• Primary management of No Labels office staff, leading staff meetings, and overseeing work assignments, events and projects
• Outreach to Capitol Hill
• Booking guests for weekly No Labels Radio show on SiriusXM
Recommended Skills & Experience:
• 7-10 years related experience (salary up to $95,000, depending on experience)
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication and management skills
• Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
• No-task-too-small-or-large attitude
• Flexibility and willingness to collaborate with team members
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, experience with Salesforce is a plus
• Bachelors degree is required
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate in your email that you found this listing on hillzoo.com.