DC trade association seeks Assistant for Global Regulatory Affairs department. B.A., paralegal certificate or related experience preferred. Familiarity w/government, state legislatures & tracking systems preferred. Excellent MS Office applications required. Internet & database skills essential. Professional demeanor and working style. Maturity and ability to remain calm in difficult situations and customers a must. Superior written & oral communication skills. Recent or upcoming grad OK, some proven admin experience required. Great environment and employer-paid benefits. Salary mid 30’s. Forward resume, cover letter and writing sample to email@example.com. On Farragut West and North Metros.
Government Affairs Assistant.
"After six days, we've received about a hundred resumes, which is sufficient for our needs. Using HillZoo has been incredibly helpful, and we would recommend posting on the site in the future."- The Seaboard Corporation
"The position was filled very quickly and the caliber of applicants has been outstanding."- Spherion Pacific Enterprises LLC
"I received so many qualified applications in less than 24 hours, it was overwhelming."- Staff Assistant
"Thank you for the service you provide, it is a tremendous help to our office. Please keep up the great work. I, myself, used Hillzoo to get an internship on the Hill. No doubt, that opening helped me in starting my career here in DC."- Staff Assistant
HillZoo Classifieds & Other Stuff
- Senior Policy Associate November 25, 2022
- Director of Public Policy, Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund November 21, 2022
- Executive Vice President of Programs & Strategy at the National Immigration Law Center November 11, 2022
- Manager, Nuclear Advocacy & Coalitions November 11, 2022
- Senior Public Affairs Manager, Macro Grid Initiative September 9, 2022