International Christian Concern (ICC) is a Washington DC-area nonprofit (501 c3) devoted to providing assistance, advocacy, and awareness for the worldwide persecuted Christian Church. ICC is seeking an exceptionally talented, motivated, and seasoned communications professional for the position of Communications Manager. The Communications Manager works collaboratively with ICC’s president to accomplish the identified goals of ICC by coordinating all communications efforts (digital, print, and video). Responsibilities primarily include designing stellar graphics and overseeing all of ICC’s outward communications, as well as creating, implementing, and managing ICC’s digital marketing plans. This is a full-time position in Silver Spring, MD.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, implement, and evaluate ICC’s communications plan in collaboration with ICC’s president.
• Design and distribute all ICC recurring communications (newsletter, quarterly communications, etc.), as well as one-off pieces (brochure, postcards, reports, etc.).
• Oversee ICC’s social media staffer.
• Create, implement, and manage ICC’s inbound marketing campaigns.
• Define, manage, and maintain ICC’s digital experience in order to maximize reach and user impact.
• Create and distribute online content that engages ICC’s audience and leads to measurable results.
• Oversee ICC’s video creation.
• Manage ICC’s website – basic web maintenance (small fixes, new pages, CTA’s, maintenance, etc.).
Experience and Skills
• We have a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history.
• Required: Minimum of a Bachelor Degree.
• Required: Strong graphic design skills.
• 3+ years of experience in graphic design plus exceptional graphics design skills.
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Demonstrated track record of managing multiple tasks and projects, meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• U.S. resident with U.S. citizenship or work visa.
Salary and Benefits
• Salary is offered at $45,000-$70,000/year, dependent on skills and experience.
• ICC’s group hospitalization and dental benefits plan after the initial two calendar months of employment.
• Generous vacation leave and holiday schedule.
Send your cover letter, résumé, portfolio, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call ICC. Qualifying applicants will be contacted.