Spacious and sunny top floor 1-bedroom apartment just 3 blocks from the Wharf/DC Waterfront. Newly renovated with a Capitol view and high 10′ ceilings, featuring open kitchen/living room/dining room with updated kitchen and plentiful cabinet space, as well as a ton of storage space including walk-in closet with built in drawers and cabinets. In the boutique Potomac Place Towers in the Hot neighborhood of Southwest DC, anything you need is at your fingertips with high-end amenities – including 24-hour front desk concierge, pool, 3 workout rooms (cardio, weight, dance studio), a party room, business center, secure bike storage room, laundry, and cozy lobby. Blocks to three Metro stations (L’Enfant Plaza, Waterfront-SEU, and Federal Center SW) Whole Foods, Safeway, Harris Teeter, trendy restaurants, Nationals Park, soccer stadium, Arena Stage, Capitol & National Mall. Easy walk to House office buildings and just one mile to Senate office buildings. Just off I-395 makes for easy driving to Northern Virginia. This unit will not stay on the market very long – schedule a showing today! 800 4th St SW N818, Washington, DC 20024. Rent $2,050/month – ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED, except cable and internet. Available October 1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to schedule a viewing.
1 Bedroom Condo for Rent in Southwest
- $2900 / 2br – 900ft2 – 2-Bed 1 and 1/2 Bath Townhouse 2 blocks to Union Station / NoMA Metro!
- 2BR/1.5BR – H St/NOMA Row Home for Rent – $2,900
- SEEKING FEMALE ROOMMATE FOR MASTER BEDROOM W/ PRIVATE BATH IN NE DC ROW HOUSE, $1200 PER MONTH, JULY 1ST MOVE IN
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Condo Minutes from Capitol Hill
- 3 bedroom 1.5 row house Cap Hill East
"After six days, we've received about a hundred resumes, which is sufficient for our needs. Using HillZoo has been incredibly helpful, and we would recommend posting on the site in the future."- The Seaboard Corporation
"I received so many qualified applications in less than 24 hours, it was overwhelming."- Staff Assistant
"The position was filled very quickly and the caliber of applicants has been outstanding."- Spherion Pacific Enterprises LLC
"Thank you for the service you provide, it is a tremendous help to our office. Please keep up the great work. I, myself, used Hillzoo to get an internship on the Hill. No doubt, that opening helped me in starting my career here in DC."- Staff Assistant
- PAID INTERNSHIP: Program Assistant, Public Policy Business-Government Relations January 17, 2020
- $2900 / 2br – 900ft2 – 2-Bed 1 and 1/2 Bath Townhouse 2 blocks to Union Station / NoMA Metro! January 17, 2020
- Development Associate December 10, 2019
- Research Assistant, Health Policy December 4, 2019
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership December 4, 2019