A2W, a leading D.C. public affairs firm, is seeking Business Development Associates to join our pioneering and growing third party advocacy company. Business Development Associates are an integral part of executing business development strategies within our newly launched company that will create and implement public affairs strategies utilizing the political power of third party advocates for our corporate, association, and non-profit clients.
Business Development Associates work closely with the A2W business development team to identify prospects through research, schedule prospective client visits and develop sales presentations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify sales prospects through research of issues pending before Congress, state legislatures and the Washington lobbying scene
- Assist Business Development Executives with client outreach
- Create sales proposals and assist with marketing materials
- 1 year of professional experience, including internship and externship roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client service ethic
- B.A./B.S. required
Send a resume and cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience and contact information for three references to email@example.com.