The Business Industry Political Action Committee (BIPAC) is looking to immediately hire a PAC Services Manager to a full time position with benefits. Qualified candidates will have excellent communications skills and be familiar with Excel, Power Point, and Adobe. Ability to learn new technical skills quickly is imperative. Previous experience in customer service related fields and some knowledge of political action committees (PACs) is desired. HTML experience is a plus, but not required as long as there is a willingness to learn HTML skills. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as interact well in a team environment. Must be able to work in a very fast-paced setting, manage changing priorities, and keep up with concurrent tasks.
PAC Services Manager duties include:
• Respond quickly and efficiently to all technical and design requests from BIPAC members
• Coordinate with IT and design teams to manage all website, design and troubleshooting projects
• Maintain and update BIPAC member websites
• Troubleshoot and respond to questions from BIPAC members relating to website and other technical issues
• Conduct new member trainings on how to use the BIPAC website administration system
• Assist other members of the Member Services team with BIPAC member requests
• Research new and changing FEC regulations specifically related to PAC websites and electronic forms
• Assist with database updates and research, as needed
• Take initiative to increase security of PAC websites, ensure compliance with FEC guidelines, improve BIPAC offerings and suggest updates to members
BIPAC enables more effective business participation in the political process. We provide the political strategy and tools to help our members reach their election and public policy goals. We take an integrated approach to political involvement, combining grassroots advocacy and PAC resources, all directed by nationally recognized political analysis. An independent, bipartisan organization, BIPAC is supported by several hundred of the nation’s leading businesses and trade associations.
Interested Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Melissa Craig: email@example.com or fax 202.833.2338