Member of Congress from New York City is seeking Interns for the Spring Semester. The internship will start at the beginning of January.
• Assist in the preparation of constituent responses, memos, bills, and amendments;
• Perform legislative research;
• Respond to information requests from constituents;
• Attend briefings, hearings, and special events where they may have the opportunity to meet with Members of Congress and other leading Washington figures;
• Assist in sorting incoming mail, greeting visitors, and answering the telephone.
Interns will gain valuable Hill experience and learn about the federal legislative process. Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to the Intern Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.