The Business Industry Political Action Committee (BIPAC) is looking to immediately hire a Special Projects Assistant to a full time position with benefits.
Qualified candidates will have excellent phone and organizational skills and be familiar with Excel and Photoshop. Previous HTML and customer service experience is desired, but not required. Must be able to work independently as well as interact well in a team environment.
• Interface with political analysis and state partner teams on cross-department projects;
• Regularly review political analysis and state partner content for items that can be shared with members;
• In keeping with the vision laid down by political analysis, create political articles and content for use by members;
• With the approval of political analysis VP and advocacy SVP, look for additional opportunities to relieve member service related projects from the political team workload, and assume those projects/responsibilities;
• Assist other members of the member services team with BIPAC member requests and website changes, as needed;
• Assist with other database and content updates, and research, including Cornerstone issue toolkits and weekly congressional vote updates, among other projects;
• Assist with a member coalition’s weekly calls, reports and projects and, eventually, serve as staff lead and coordinate with the state team on that member’s requests;
• Reports to Senior Vice President, Advocacy.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Bethany Dame at firstname.lastname@example.org; fax 202.833.2338.
BIPAC enables more effective business participation in the political process. We provide the political strategy and tools to help our members reach their election and public policy goals. We take an integrated approach to political involvement, combining grassroots advocacy and PAC resources, all directed by nationally recognized political analysis. An independent, bipartisan organization, BIPAC is supported by several hundred of the nation’s leading businesses and trade associations.