A Center for Shared Services client seeks an Executive Assistant to support its issue-campaign staff with administrative duties and ad hoc research requests. This client is a non-profit business league dedicated to increasing societal well-being through the advancement of policies and ideas to spur economic growth and opportunities.
• Participate in issue-based strategy sessions and track team assignments and deliverables.
• Perform ad-hoc research requests on energy, spending, and healthcare related issues.
• Leverage time and effectiveness of issue campaign leaders through scheduling and document preparation.
• Communicate effectively with other departments on special, nonrecurring, and ongoing projects.
• Assist with additional administrative duties as requested, such as invoicing expenses.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organizational skills required
• Understanding of Microsoft Outlook, experience with scheduling, and writing ability required
• Previous job experience working in fast-paced environment and ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Capitol Hill or similar type of experience strongly preferred
• Familiarity with and commitment to free-market principles required
Click here to apply: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oueMYfwc&s=HillZoo