NumbersUSA, a national, non-profit immigration-reduction organization with over 1 million registered activist members nationwide is seeking an Electronic Messaging Specialist to recruit new members and reactivate current members.
This position is responsible for creating, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating social media marketing and recruitment strategies and programs, including identifying target audiences for advertising. Additionally, this position is responsible for editing and refashioning organizational messaging and Internet content for micro-targeting based on activism and fundraising.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 3-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Degree in Communications or Advertising preferred. Familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures needed. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Position will report to Director of Content and Activism but work closely with entire Management Team. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Write content for and design Social Media-based recruitment and reactivation ads;
- Place Social Media-based advertising and monitor campaign results;
- Edit and refashion already created content for mico-targeted communications to members;
- Place recruitment ads, using various media;
- Work with Management Team to develop strategies to maximize new member activism and participation;
- Seek out new media markets for marketing and recruitment efforts
- Bachelors degree;
- Political Advertising/Marketing Experience;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Must work well in team environment and be a self-starter;
- Familiarity with Social Media marketing strategies and Google AdWords and Analytics;
- Experience in negotiating advertising contracts.
Benefits: Pay is industry competitive; benefits are excellent, including medical and dental, a 403(b) retirement plan, paid vacation and medical leave, and commuting reimbursement.