A Center for Shared Services client seeks a Digital Director to manage and expand the online and digital presence of the organization and its coalition partners, to include developing online strategies, building social media communities, and advising on online paid media efforts. A successful Digital Director will also partner with coalition partners to develop proper measurements and analysis of return on investment. The organization is a non-profit business league dedicated to increasing societal well-being through the advancement of policies and ideas to spur economic growth and opportunities.
• Develop multi-channel strategic plans for a number of clients and help with execution.
• Manage development and design of issue projects’ microsites and other supporting platforms.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with coalition partners that result in proper measurements and ensure a high return on their investments.
• Supervise and foster a culture of creativity among digital team members to innovatively promote and create content.
• Oversee production of high-end graphic and video projects.
• Build social network communities and online advocacy efforts.
• Manage online paid media efforts that maximize return on investment.
• Oversee the production and release of online content.
• Develop training programs to implement best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 6 – 10 years of experience in digital communications roles
• Hill, campaign, public relations, or issue advocacy experience strongly preferred
• Demonstrated interest in communicating economic policies to mainstream audiences
• Proven ability to identify innovative methods to share and promote content using technology and the web
• Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
• Web development experience with open-source software, design and video production experience, and ability to edit short-form copy desired, but not required
• Exhibits a dedication to the organization’s mission and economic freedom
Click here to apply: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=omHJYfwu&s=HillZoo