A Center for Shared Services client seeks a Deputy Issue Campaign Leader, Health Care. This position will primarily assist the Health Care Issue Campaign leader in development and execution of the issue campaign strategy. This client is a non-profit business association working to promote free markets and a free society.
• Track health care policy and legislative developments.
• Advise in development and deployment of intellectual ammunition capability.
• Identify earned and paid media opportunities to advance health care issue campaign strategy.
• Assist Issue Campaign Leader in development and evaluation of grant proposals, working with Coalition Coordinator and team leadership to ensure submitted proposals include high-quality metrics and sufficient detail for complete evaluation.
• Collaborate with communications department to ensure messaging, paid media, and earned media efforts are consistent with health care issue campaign’s policy objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 4+ years of relevant work experience required
• Work experience in policy or in campaign environments preferred
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure
• Self-starter attitude and high sense of urgency
• Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Familiarity with and commitment to free-market principles, particularly in the field of health care policy
• Very strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Click here to apply: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=o8HJYfwg&s=HillZoo