Partnering with our clients, DCI provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
- Coordinate and complete tasks on complex issue campaigns interacting with internal client services teams and external consultants and clients regularly
- Create and execute strategic public relations plans to reach target audiences
- Manage writing, reporting and other activities of assigned accounts or industry segments under short deadlines in accordance with DCI policies and client objectives
- Three to five years of professional work in politics/public affairs or corporate/government equivalent; energy or regulatory experience a plus
- The individual must demonstrate a working knowledge of digital platforms, coalitions and grassroots and their impact on state and federal public policy issues
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to prepare and present complex materials or issues before a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of communication styles
- Willingness to travel domestically (10%)
Apply at http://www.dcigroup.com/careers