Forbes-Tate is a mid-size DC-based lobbying firm looking for a bright, engaging individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. The person in this position will operate at the heart of this firm’s day-to-day operations and the successful fulfillment of this position’s duties is integral to the success of our business. Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills are a must. Candidates need to be able to problem solve and prioritize duties in a fast paced environment. This position is full-time salaried, with benefits and paid holidays. A bachelor’s degree is required. Interested parties should send their resume and cover letter to Elizabeth Gonzalez at email@example.com. No calls or faxes please. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. FT is an EEOE.
• Fulfill all front desk duties (answer phones, manage mail and package deliveries, greet visitors, monitor conference room calendar, etc.).
• Provide day-to-day administrative support for lobbyists, arranging travel, assisting with meeting planning and logistics, coordinating IT support and providing other assistance as requested.
• Coordinate with building management in all aspects of the firm’s office support needs.
• Assist with preparing for and hosting FT events such as breakfast meetings, receptions, etc.
• Assist with preparation of lobbying reports, expense reports and other regular reports.
• Maintain supplies for the office.
• Establishes, maintains, and updates files, databases, records, and other documents.