New York Congressman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) is seeking unpaid interns for the spring semester, preferably to begin in mid-February and finish in late June. Interns will:
• Assist with office administrative tasks including, sorting incoming mail, greeting visitors, and answering the telephone.
• Assist in the preparation of constituent responses.
• Perform legislative research.
• Respond to requests from constituents.
• Attend briefings, hearings, and special events.
• Gain valuable Hill experience and learn about the federal legislative process.
Congressman Jerrold Nadler represents New York’s 10th Congressional District, which includes the residents of most of the Upper West Side, Lower Manhattan and sections of Brooklyn. Congressman Nadler serves on the Judiciary Committee and on the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, where he is the highest ranking member from New York. He is the Ranking member of The Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet. No calls or drop-ins.
Please e-mail or fax a resume, brief cover letter, and 1-2 page writing sample to:
Email: Janice.Siegel@mail.house.gov Fax: 202-225-6923.